Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 1

   I honestly don't know where to start but I guess I'll start off with something simple. My name is Mariana Rodriguez and I am in a triad along with my friends Emily Gitten and Sarah Dickerman. We decided to get together several months ago for this final project. Through the months we contemplated on several themes, genres, and ideas that we could choose for the opening of the film. And although we came up with several possible ideas but nothing was ever good enough for this film.
   We officially started the project in class this week. The hardest part was choosing a genre that would be interesting and possible to have a satisfying opening in just two minutes. On one hand we could do a film noir about a mystery or the mafia. On the other hand we can do a quirky indie film about a coming of age film. Or we could do a horror or psychological triller. As much as we debate, we can't agree on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment